Leaf Eater Ultra Rain Heads
The ultimate in innovation design and performance
The Leaf Eater Ultra™ rain head is the ultimate in innovation, design and
performance, featuring the new Hydro Activated Filtration™ technology and VH Pivot™ outlet. The Leaf Eater Ultra™ Rain Head prevents debris from entering the Rain Harvesting system, improves water quality and reduces tank maintenance. The Leaf Eater Ultra™ uses the Leaf Slide which deflects debris away from the screen and a precisely angled screen which directs leaves and debris away from the flow of water to maximise catchment efficiency. This Rain Head also incorporates a VH Pivot™ outlet that swivels to suit vertical or horizontal downpipes. The Leaf Eater Ultra™ can also be used as a debris removing device even when rainwater is not being collected.
NOTE: Standard Unit Outlets are 90mm & 100mm. To fit to other Downpipe/Outlets sizes we supply adapters so that these units will fit 40mm, 50mm, 65mm and 80mm downpipes
The inlet has a multi fit cap so inlet downpipe size does not matter.
Features and Benefits
* This Rain Head is a combination of a modern, sleek design and the latest in Rain Head technology – the ultimate in Rain Heads
* Integrated cover and cap to compliment modern and classic architecture
* Leaf Eater Ultra™ uses the Leaf Slide and a precisely angled screen to deflect debris off the screen, for high flow rate performance. (Hydro Activated Filtration™ technology)
* A single mosquito proof stainless steel mesh screen with 0.955mm aperture
* Minimal maintenance required
* Pivot the outlet to suit vertical or horizontal (rear outlet) downpipes (VH Pivot™)
* Maximises the catchment efficiency at low and high flow rates
* Multi-fit cap – 90mm, 100mm, 100mm x 75mm and 100mm x 50mm
* Available in 40mm , 50mm, 65mm, 80mm, 90mm and 100mm downpipe sizes