Leaf Eater Advanced Rain Heads
Out of stock
The Leaf Eater Advanced™ is the next generation Rain Head, featuring the new patented Clean Shield™(single screen) technology and VH Pivot™ outlet. The Leaf Eater Advanced™ Rain Head prevents debris from entering the Rain Harvesting system, improves water quality and reduces tank maintenance.
The single screen incorporates Clean Shield™ technology which deflects leaves and debris away from the flow of water. This minimises maintenance and enhances catchment efficiency. This Rain Head incorporates a VH Pivot™ outlet that swivels to suit vertical or horizontal downpipes. The Leaf Eater Advanced™ can also be used as a debris removing device even when rainwater is not being collected.
Features and Benefits
* Compact, versatile rain head for quick and easy installation
* Patented single screen technology for advanced debris shedding (Clean Shield™)
* Minimal maintenance
* Pivot the outlet to suit vertical or horizontal (rear outlet) downpipes – variety of installation options in one product (VH Pivot™ patent pending)
* High flow rate performance
* Superior catchment efficiency at low and high flow rates
* Single screen with 0.955mm aperture mosquito proof stainless steel mesh
* Available in 65mm, 80mm/90mm dual fit and 100mm pipe sizes
NOTE: Standard Unit Outlets are 90mm & 100mm. To fit to other Downpipe/Outlets sizes we supply adapters so that these units will fit 65mm and 80mm downpipes
The inlet is open so downpipe size does not matter.